Current Project is Olive Garden in Amarillo, TX

For a larger view of a photo, click directly on the photo.

Olive Garden

Friday, January 25, 2008

Some say hospitalized...I say SPA!

We arrived in Littlefield on January 17, 2008. The weather was cold. And although it was not snowing and we were no longer in the mountains the air felt COLDER than the cold we experienced in Ruidoso, NM. The first two nights in town, we visited my sister one night and my brother the next. Each night we were in the company of all my brothers, sisters and their spouses, along with my parents. But each night I felt exhausted at the end of the evening and had a horrible headache. The next morning I awoke with fever and extreme pain. I slept most of the day and had no energy. My fever refused to break. Somehow we got through the night. I felt exhausted. The next day my mother and sister came to help with cleaning and to bring food. I still didn't feel better. That evening, they finally took me to the emergency room. After some injections and medication, I was sent home. Next morning, Woody went and made an appointment at the clinic for me. Once the Dr examined me, I was sent over to the hospital. We'd hoped that I'd stay the night and be able to be released the next day, but it took a bit longer. The long days and nights of the ABQ, NM job had finally caught up to me. When I was awake I'd find Woody at my side, looking rather worried. When the Dr came in, I'd remind him that Parkway, McDonald's and Michael Sawyers were waiting for our arrival in Dallas. Finally the Dr released me Friday. While I dressed and showered, Woody went and packed the RV. He picked me up at the hospital. I slept and when I woke up, we were in Dallas. Thank you to Mary Jane, Patti, Liz, Lena, Mom, Linda, Marisol, Mary, Danny and Woody that kept me company in the hospital. And a special thanks to Dr Lentz, the nurses and staff that got me back on track so soon.
Posted by Picasa

THANK YOU FOR BROWSING OUR PAGE