Current Project is Olive Garden in Amarillo, TX

For a larger view of a photo, click directly on the photo.

Olive Garden

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Overcoming Fears Takes Me To New Heights

WOW! The roofers did start today. So despite my fear of heights I went up to see what I could see. I only got one good picture of the actual roof work today. I'll get better ones tomorrow. So why go up for one picture? Well, to see what was being done and while there I did get these other pictures. One picture shows the Home Depo that is about two miles from here. The other roof top picture is of the I-635 & N Belt Line intersection as it looks from the top of the McDonald's! The other picture is a top view of the crew setting forms for the pouring of concrete in the south west corner which they are planning to pour Friday. It's been a great day. Plumbers are having an inspection tomorrow. Mechanical crew continued with the HVAC flex lines. Meanwhile, I finally found my way to ground level....!

THANK YOU FOR BROWSING OUR PAGE