Current Project is Olive Garden in Amarillo, TX

For a larger view of a photo, click directly on the photo.

Olive Garden

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday, & It's Full Steam Ahead @ McDonald's

Although, I gave myself a meritorious day off...Woody and other crews were working hard today. The sidewalks were poured starting at 8am. The interior finishers installed ceiling tiles & worked on hanging doors & hardware. They will install the office furniture on Monday. The landscapers continued irrigation work. Best of all the electricians are working this weekend. This building has to turn over in less than a week, and these guys are stepping it up to make it happen. Woody and the laborers continued cleaning and leveling the ground. As for me, I took it easy....aside from a few emails, a couple of calls, and uploading pictures.....I rested. Tomorrow we'll work on paperwork and finalize a plan for the final week.

THANK YOU FOR BROWSING OUR PAGE