Current Project is Olive Garden in Amarillo, TX

For a larger view of a photo, click directly on the photo.

Olive Garden

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Check out another of Parkway's Projects


Today I got a girl's day. Used to be my girl's day consisted of me, Liz, and Lena going out for manicures, pedicures, margaritas, and long dinners with great conversation. Now I have to go alone. But Woody has figured out that if he takes me to this great spa we found off LBJ that I'm very happy for hours, if not days after. This time we also stopped in to eat at the Panda Express off LBJ & 635. This was built by Parkway very recently. Parkway also built the Arby's next door. Woody headed back to McDonald's this evening. The electricians are coming in this evening to finish the majority of their final work.

THANK YOU FOR BROWSING OUR PAGE